Nykaa Matte Nail Enamel | Review & Demo
Hi my Girlies,
Today I’ll be sharing my thoughts on NYKAA MATTE NAIL ENAMELS which I bought myself from their website.
I always love applying bright colors on my nails and I have always looked for good quality neon shades in the market, but the ones which I have bought earlier were not the best quality ones. When I heard nykka coming up with neon matte nail colors, I was super excited and immediately ordered a combo. I bought a combo of two nail paints and the shades in the combo were:
- 1. Blueberry Sorbet
- 2. Pink Lemonade
Combo Price: Rs. 370
Individual Price: Rs. 199 each.
When I received the nail paints in my parcel they were individually bubble wrapped, which is a great thing because these nail paints come in a matte glass bottles and can easily break in the transit.
Packaging of individual nail paints is pretty fancy as I mentioned earlier they come in Matte Glass Bottles, you can see the exact color from the bottle.
Nykaa matte nail enamels have a great quality, they are neither runny nor too thick. The consistency of these nail paints is just perfect. These nail paints dry out matte and spread on the nails very nicely.
- 1. Blueberry Sorbet: This is a beautiful bright blue color, the denim blue color of this nail enamel will compliments Indian skin tones really well. This nail color is a great summer color.
- 2. Pink Lemonade: This shade of pink is as unique and as beautiful as its name. This is my personal favorite and I have never seen such a pretty hot pink shade in the market. This is also one of those shades which will compliment Indian Skin Tones really well.
Wear time and Longevity:
Nykaa nail enamels are some of the great quality ones. They stay on your nails really well and longevity of these colors on my nails was 1 week. They did not chip, came off badly from my nails. However, you have to apply at least two coats to get opaque coverage.
1. Blueberry Sorbet:
2. Pink Lemonade:
- 1.Matte Finish
- 2.Dries Quickly
- 3.Stays on for Good 1 Week
- 4.Doesn’t Chip
- 5.Doesn’t Flake
- 6.Beautiful Color Range
- 7.Will Compliment all Indian Skin Tones
- 1. One Coat looks streaky
- 2. Loses its Matte finish after 3 days.
- 3. Little Expensive
Will I repurchase or Recommend?
Absolutely YES, I am looking forward to buy some more shades from the range especially a nude and lemon one.
Yes, I will highly recommend you guys to try at least one shade from the range. My personal favorite is Pink Lemonade.