My January Favourites 2017
( Skincare, Makeup, Lifestyle, Fashion & Entertainment)
January month just went by so quickly! How was your First month of 2017? let me know in the comments. So, it was very chilly during January,2017 in New Delhi but I thoroughly enjoyed this month by eating a lot of winter foods mainly Gajar ka Halwa and my oreo cake, sipping hot chocolate, enjoying so many outings and also by staying in my warm blanket while watching a lot of web series and movies.
Usually, Winters get really harsh for my skin as I have very dry skin but this time, I tried some really nice skin care products which worked really well for my skin. So this month, I have some really nice products which made into my favorites which I have really enjoyed using.
Watch my January favourites 2017 here:
PRODUCTS MENTIONED IN THE VIDEO
1. PLANNER 2017: I am a big stationery junkie and this time, I was looking for a planner for myself because, I never had a good one. So after a good research online and scrolling a lot of different websites. I bought one from amazon. This planner is very spacious and has a very clean layout. I can write so many things all together, this is why it became my favourite for this month.
you can buy the same planner here
2. VANAVIDHI BREAST & BODY OIL: As I mentioned above, I have really dry skin in winters. So for winters, I look for good skin care products like moisturizers and creams which are not heavy on the skin and yet keeps my skin hydrated for a very long time.
This month, I have been loving this body oil by vanavidhi because it is so light on the skin and keeps my skin well moisturized and fresh for a very long time. I have loved this oil so much that, I have not looked for any other skin care product except my last month’s favorite Nivea body lotion.
3. ROOTS MAGIQUE INTENSIVELY NOURISHING FACIAL OIL: My face gets really dry and patchy during winters. I tend to get white dry patches on my skin and this time Roots magique botanicals facial oil has been a great life savior. It helped my skin a lot and reduced the dryness and patchiness of my skin.
Highly recommend, if you have dry skin.
4. PHILIPS BLUETOOTH SPEAKER: This is a portable Bluetooth speaker, very light weight and very trendy by its looks. The sound quality is amazing. I highly recommend, If you are looking for a good quality, budget friendly speaker.
5. LA PRO CONCEALER SHADE COOL TAN: Secret to a flawless, no marks skin is a good concealer. Being a darker skin girl, it was so difficult for me to get a good concealer because most of the companies in India manufacture concealers only for light and medium skin tones. Only a few companies manufacture concealers for dusky skin girls. So, finding a perfect match concealer for myself was a dream come true.
LA PRO CONCEALER are available in wide shade varieties and every Indian girl has her match in this range. This month this concealer has been an absolute favourite of mine because of its creamy and blendable texture.
6. LASH SENSATIONAL MASCARA: WASHABLE
This mascara is recently launched in India and is totally worth the hype. It makes your lashes long and voluminous. This has become my favorite mascara.
7. LAKME 9 TO 5 WEIGHTLESS MATTE MOUSEE LIP & CHEEK COLOR: SHADE COFFEE LITE
This is a perfect MLBB (my lips but better) shade for dusky skin like mine. It is a beautiful everyday nude shade with slightly pink and brown undertones.
will be updating my indepth review on them soon! So! stay tuned. BUY HERE
8. TANGLE TEASER BY GUBB: Tangle teasers are great to de-tangle your hair by avoiding hair breakage. This tangle teaser works great also massages my scalp really nicely 😀
This tangle teaser is nice and compact also fits in all bags. This is why it made into my favourites list.
This month, I really enjoyed watching two web series. These both web series are youth oriented and really fresh. Loved watching them.
9. HUMOUROUSLY YOURS | FAVOURITE WEB SERIES 1 | WATCH HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0XiiT5dR_Q
10. UNTAG BY VOOT ORIGINALS | FAVOURITE WEB SERIES 2 | WATCH HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzFhv2Mywu0
11. Brown Boots: These are my only fashion favourites of this month. These ankle boots are comfortable and goes a with a lot of my outfits.
I hope you guys had a fun reading and watching My January 2017 Favourites and If you did leave your comments down and let me know what were your favorites of this month. I will be updating you guys soon in my next blog post 😀