December Favorites 2016 | Mini Reviews
My December 2016 was the sweetest ! Reached 600 followers on Instagram, working on blog became a little more serious, celebrated best friend’s birthday, met a special friend after months, celebrated my favourite festival by decorating my first ever christmas tree, lastly explored new places and tried different products.
I am wrapping up my 2016 by posting my December Favorites.
Here are my December 2016 favorites:
Favorite Store to Shop this Month:
ITSY BITSY: Itsy Bitsy is an Indian craft store which has great variety of craft supplies and stationery items. The store has many branches in Delhi. I usually visit one in Lajpat Nagar and second in Shalimar Bagh near NSP.
Recently went to the store when they were running a clearance sale and found some of the gems there. I bought my Christmas tree and all decorations from the store for very reasonable price.
I highly recommend you guys to visit the store if you an artist, love craft or a stationery junkie like me.
Favorite Make Up Product of the Month
- 1. Maybelline New York India Lash Sensational Mascara: This mascara is recently launched in India and is totally worth the hype. It makes your lashes long and voluminous. This has become my favorite mascara.
- 2. Miss Claire Soft Matte Lip Cream No 14: For Rs 200 it is an affordable drugstore lipstick, the consistency and texture of this lipstick is smooth and buttery. This shade doesn’t dry out completely powdery matte on the lips however; it has a beautiful semi matte finish. This lipstick is very comfortable on the lips and this shade No.14 is a perfect nude brown shade for deeper skin tones.
Favorite Skincare of the month:
- 1. Neutrogena India Oil free Moisture for combination skin: It is my favorite moisturizer of all the seasons. It is my ultimate skin care essential and I swear by this lotion. It keeps my skin hydrated all day long and is extremely weightless. People with dry, combination skin must try this moisturizer.
2. Neutrogena Lip balm: I hate the feeing when a lip balm feels as a thick layer on the lips. I like my skin care products being light and doesn’t feel as a layer on the top of the skin. I recently discovered this lip balm and I have been continuously using it for a month now. This lip balm feels really light on the lips, gives a natural shine to the lips and lips feel hydrated for a at least 2-3 hours. Highly Recommend you guys!
- 3. NIVEA Intense Moisture body lotion: This body lotion is great for winters because it has intense moisturizing properties. I like applying this lotion on my arms and legs just after my shower and It keeps my skin hydrated all day long. Highly recommend if you have very dry hands and feet.
- 4. Roots Magique Botanicals Face oil: My skin tends to get extremely dry during winters, I get white dry patches on my skin if it is not well moisturised and they look very ugly at times. To get rid of these dry patches in the past, I had to reapply moisturiser or a thick cold cream on my face which made my complexion look even more darker. But recently I received Roots Magique Face Oil and I have been using this face oil from 15-20 days and I haven’t seen any dry patches and roughness on my face. I use this face oil two times a day, first after my shower and second at night after washing my face. This oil is 100% chemical free and has no artificial smell. I really enjoyed using this face oil as it has improved my skin texture and have not caused me any pimples or rashes on my face. This face oil is very light and gets absorbed very easily into the skin.
Favorite Food of the Month:
Oreo Cake: My favorite food this month has to be undoubtedly be 15 mins Oreo Cake. It is quick, easy, super yummy and tastes like brownie.
Check out the recipe here: https://youtu.be/Qybdkje3ORw
Favorite Food Joint:
Social Offline: I visited twice at Social Offline this month and I am in love with it. They have unique interiors and amazing food, yes it’s a little expensive but every bite of the food is worth every rupee you pay.
Favorite food here: Vada Pao Bao & Peanut butter frappe
- 1. Mophie Juice Pack air: I mostly keep my phone in this charging case as it charges my phone upto 100%. I love this external battery case for its color Rose Gold.
- 2. Pink Tote Bag: This month I have been loving my grey and Pink tote bag, it has a beautiful hot pink lining and a cute tassel. I am in love with this bag and literally carry with me everywhere.
- 3. Beanie: Second favorite fashion accessory this month is my white beanie which is appropriate for chilly Delhi weather.
So, These were my December 2016 favorites! I hope you these mini reviews were useful to you! Comment below if you want me to review any products. Will be updating my last post of 2016 soon!