HOMEMADE OREO CAKE IN 15 MINUTES
I am a cake lover and I love trying out new and instant cake recipes. Cake to me is happiness, whenever I am having a dull day or not feeling good a piece of cake and a cup of coffee makes it better. Also, I always prefer baking cake at home over getting it from the bakery on special occasions and birthdays is because it just my way of expressing love and adding personal touch to the celebration.
So, Christmas coming up this month, I really wanted to share my favorite chocolate cake recipe with you guys. So that you guys could try it and celebrate.
I request you guys that you must try this recipe at least once! Because it really tastes amazing.
This is the easiest, quickest and yummiest homemade cake recipe and is made with Oreo biscuits! And who doesn’t love Oreo biscuits. They are one of the best and the most loved cream biscuits in the world and adding Oreo in the cake is the second best thing in world. This cake literally takes 15-20 minutes to bake and tastes heavenly, the sponge of this cake is so soft, that it melts in the mouth and its aftertaste will make you eat the entire cake. this cake is perfect for celebrations like great for birthday’s, Christmas, new years and kitty parties.
You can either serve it the way it is or can put cream icing on the top, it is all on you. I love having it without any cream icing, I just sprinkle some icing sugar on the top.
So, now let’s begin with the ingredients and their Measurements
Ingredients for the Cake are
- 1. Oreo biscuits- 20 Oreo biscuits (Classic/chocolate)
- 2. Baking Powder- ¾ Table spoon or add ¼ table spoon 3 times.
- 3. Milk- 1 Cup any (full fat/toned)
- 4. Sugar- 2 Tablespoon
- 1. Take a Bowl, add 20 Oreo biscuits and break them into pieces.
- 2. Grind your Oreo, Transfer them in a big bowl.
- 3. Add baking powder and sugar
- 4. Give your dry mixture a mix, so that all ingredients are mixed well.
- 5. Create a well, add 1 cup milk
- 6. Mix your batter well. Be gentle
- 7. Do not over mix/whisk your mixture.
- 8. Add your mixture in a well-greased pan
- 9. Bake your cake at 180 degrees Celsius for maximum 15-20 minutes.
- 10. Keep a close eye on cake after 15 minutes. Keep checking it, if it’s done by inserting toothpick. The toothpick should come out clean.
- 11. Sprinkle some icing sugar on the top! and it’s done!
IF YOU DON’T HAVE OVEN, YOU CAN MICROWAVE IT FO 5-7 MINUTES.
So, that was it! It is my Tried and Tasted Oreo cake recipe. It is also my go to cake recipe and is loved by all. If you want to know How I make it, check my Youtube video linked below.
I hope you guys will like this easy cake recipe and If you did! Do not forget to upload a picture and let me know your reviews on the cake through Social media!!